You’re invited to join P2PU’s open community call about facilitating learning circles online on Wednesday, April 8th, at 1 PM ET or in your local timezone.
What’s it like to facilitate an online meeting? And, how is facilitating a learning circle online any different?
This call will be an informal discussion for anyone interested in online facilitation or preparing to move their learning circles online. Those joining be encouraged to share their online facilitation strategies and also discuss challenges they are encountering or anticipating. Many helpful tips, tools and real examples have been shared recently we can discuss together.
- Join by virtually by computer or smartphone by using this Google Hangout link: meet.google.com/xna-dahq-fmf
- Phone number +1 226-213-8281 PIN: 150 284 459 6285#
- Add it to your own calendar using Google Calendar , your own calendar event system or iCalendar .
- How do we learn together when we can’t meet together?
- Online Learning Circles (P2PU Blog)
- Tips for new facilitators
- How is a facilitator different than a teacher?
- Facilitation discussion notes from November 13 2019, December 11 2019, and January 29 2020
Let us know if you can join by replying below.
Hope to see you then,