You might have seen the facilitator dashboard mentioned elsewhere and wondered what exactly it is. As part of the tools we’ve developed to help you run learning circles, we created a dashboard to help you stay on top of what’s happening.
Your facilitator dashboard can be reached at https://learningcircles.p2pu.org/en/facilitator/
Here you can will see your current learning circles, past learning circles you’ve run and courses that you have added.
The most important part is the Active learning circles section. From here you can
- Update learning circle details like location, course, etc.
- Find the link to give to users to sign up
- Close signup to prevent further signups
- Update individual meeting details or create new ones.
- Record your feedback for a meeting after it happened.
- Send new messages to learners or edit a scheduled reminder.
- See who signed up for the learning circle and what their responses to the signup questions were.
- Manually add learners to the learning circle
For further info on the dashboard, see the user documentation here.