You’re invited to join P2PU’s open community call about facilitation on Wednesday, November 13 at 2 PM ET or in your local timezone.
What does it mean to facilitate a group discussion? What does good facilitation look like? How can we help each other be better facilitators? Blending theory and action, let’s answer those questions together and talk about your facilitation praxis!
This call will be an informal discussion for anyone who is interested in group facilitation or improving their facilitation skills. Those joining be encouraged to share their facilitation strategies and philosophy, talk through different approaches and techniques, and also discuss current facilitation challenges they are encountering or worried about. All experience levels are welcome!
Please note! Our call aims to discuss the practice of facilitation and not the broader roles and responsibilities of a learning circle facilitator which often include performing outreach, finding space, using the p2pu website, and finding an online course.
- Join by virtually by computer or smartphone by using this Google Hangout link: https://meet.google.com/jpr-kvdj-dtp
- Join by phone tel: +1 226-216-9289 PIN: 689 218 250#
- Add it to your own calendar using Google Calendar , your own calendar event system or iCalendar.
Let us know if you can join by replying below.
Hope to see you then,
- You can connect for free using your web video capability, built-in microphone, typing through the chatbox or we can reach you by phone. There are no requirements to have a video or a microphone to participate.
- We encourage you to make use of the chatbox if many people are attending.
- Additional support for using Google Hangout can be found here.