Introduce yourself!

You may like this:

Sustainability, folk skills and circular economies are one of my interests also.

Hey, everyone! Iā€™m FĆ”bio and Iā€™ve been facilitating a course for teachers of English and this year weā€™ve been expanding the community so I was reminded of the P2PU platform and Iā€™m thinking of using the learning circles to run my Teacherā€™s Club and perhapps expand to everyone else here. Weā€™ll be exploring topics ranging from teaching languages to brain science and others. I hope to connect with others interested in joining our circle and/or people who are simply interested in discussing the dynamics of facilitation and the P2PU platform.

1 Like

Hi everyone This is Sabit. Want to join Introductory Programming Language in Python Looking forward to gaining the knowledge.

1 Like

Greetings from NGO: ADET (Togo) contact: sossougadoss@yahoo.fr or sossougadoss@gmail.com. whatsapp:+22892473495.
Iā€™m Dosse SOSSOUGA one of those who innovated SDGs with the United Nations from 2012 to 2015, Iā€™m member of international, regional and national SDGs networks. Granted ECOSOC special status, NGO: ADET is accreditated by UN accreditated system as, advisor, Africa Blockchain Finance organizer.

Hey Everyone,

Iā€™m Jeff Gilpin. I recently retired and I found P2PU.Org looking for writing guides, writing interests, and other people who may be interested in #writing like I am. I enjoy writing songs for the guitar that I perform and post on my SoundCloud and I also write haiku daily that I post on a Facebook page I created (One Haiku a Day) and on Twitter or X as itā€™s now called (#onehaikuaday), but I still need to write more. I read/listen/watch a lot of fiction and some non-fiction as well, and I have always wanted to write my own stories just to entertain. I still want to write for the sake of writing and see where it takes me. I find the whole process rewarding. I also enjoy sharing creative ideas with like-minded people, if there are any out there.

Hello!
I am Gaia, from Milan Italy.
I just moved for my husbandā€™s job and Iā€™m on a non working visa.
I would love to connect with people and learn new things! I love learning, such as teaching: I was a elementary school teacher in Italy, so I can help you with kiddos knowledge :relaxed::heart::muscle:t3:

Welcome @Fabio_Luis_da_Cunha @Sabit_Ahmed @Dosse_SOSSOUGA @Jeff_Gilpin and @Gaia_Zonca.

We have a community call coming up on the 15th of November if youā€™d like to ask any questions or here more about what P2PU does. See our events page on how to join the call.

Hi @Fabio_Luis_da_Cunha - did you end up using learning circles for Teachers Club?

Hi @Sabit_Ahmed . I donā€™t know where youā€™re based, but you can keep an eye on Explore Learning Circles to see if there are any learning circles on programming that either meets online or in your area.

There are also many self study programming courses and communities online. A community that Iā€™ve heard being recommended multiple times is https://www.freecodecamp.org/.

If you know anyone in your vicinity that also wants to learn Python, you could always start your own learning circle and learn together!

Hi @Jeff_Gilpin. There have been several learning circles on writing fiction that used this course. Currently there arenā€™t any active learning circles happening, but you can keep an eye out to see when one pops up near you.

Hi @Gaia_Zonca, you can have a look on Explore Learning Circles or Teams to see if anything is happening close to you. If not, you could approach your local library to find out what opportunities there are for you to learn new skills or share your knowledge.

Hi all!

My name is Josh. Iā€™m an Adult Services Librarian in Northeast Ohio, USA. Looking for programming ideas led me here.

Welcome Josh! Have you found any inspiration. We have a lot of resources for a program called learning circles (docs.p2pu.org). There are also many other librarians part of the community to bounce ideas with.

We havenā€™t yet updated our events calendar for this year, but you can check Events for upcoming events, there should be some added shortly!