You’re invited to join a free one-hour learning circle facilitator onboarding session on Tuesday, February 26 at 2:00 PM ET. (When does this happen in your timezone?)
This event being supported by the Toronto Public Library and their project partners Hamilton Public Library, Edmonton Public Library, and Surrey Libraries.
All past, current or potential P2PU partners, organizations or individuals are invited to join this free one-hour learning circle facilitator session. It might be especially useful for organizations or libraries who would like to offer a refresher course to new learning circle facilitators.
Our session objectives:
- Gain an overview of the history, vision, and mission of P2PU
- Understand the steps needed to start a learning circle in your community
- Consider the difference between learning circles and traditional classrooms
- Learn how learning circles can support digital inclusion, digital literacy, open education, and lifelong learning
- Connect with a global community of librarians and educators
- Become familiar with additional learning circle resources and supports from P2PU
Please register in advance using this link: https://goo.gl/forms/dtP3gXfg53RkJWAB3
The session will start at 2:00 PM ET on Tuesday, February 26 and will last one hour. It will be hosted using Unhangout, an open source platform for running large-scale, participant-driven events online.
- Anyone can join our session by following this link: https://unhangout.media.mit.edu/event/p2pu/
- You may use your keyboard to chat during the presentation and may also use your video and microphone during breakout sessions.
- No login is required.
- Note that Unhangout does not function using Internet Explorer.
In advance, we recommend reviewing the resources available at p2pu.org/facilitate.
If you have any other questions, please ask them below or to firstname.lastname@example.org
See you then!
Nico from P2PU