P2PU localization in French

Hello, P2PU community,

I’m glad to see that there are some ongoing localization projects at P2PU, as I would like to create a course in French in the coming months.

Since the website itself is not yet available in French, I went ahead and downloaded the Spanish translation file (.po) which I intend to update. It’s quite a mouthful but I’ll get there.

I hope that’s fine and if anybody else among you wants to get involved, let’s get together and do some translation ! :smile: Tips and suggestions welcome.

Laila.

2 Likes

This is wonderful. @dirk (our tech lead and translation wrangler) is currently on holiday. I am sure he’ll get back to you when he is online again.

Thanks for your response @1L2P. I look forward to speaking to @dirk the translation guru :wink: .

As a developer I am super happy to get another contribution to our lovely project.
Thanks for taking the time, you are helping every french speaking person out there as well.

2 Likes

Thank you @Erika. It’s going to take some time but it’s definitely worth it !

Hey @laila_leguen. I’m back from my vacation and happy to see all this interest in translation!! Feel free to ask any questions here or we can setup a time to talk over Skype/Google Talk.