Problem being addressed
There is value in commemorating learning circles - for P2PU, learners, facilitators, and organizers. Getting information back to people will also create a stronger culture of sharing. We believe that feedback should be gathered in a way that is valuable for those taking the time to participate.
- We want to avoid nag campaign and focus on asking people to follow up in meaningful ways.
- We also want to provide the feedback in reports to users and facilitators in a way that entices them to provide their feedback and prompts other to supply theirs.
- Render to HTML (web first), but not too much interactivity. Should be possible to .pdf and still be useful.
- Reports should also integrate with, and be available to access from, facilitator dashboard.
Aggregate mock up reports for a few learning circles that have recently finished, and follow up with learners and facilitators asking for feedback. Once report is implemented, run a follow-up campaign for a few months to solicit feedback and iron out any issues.
- 2 days before 2nd to last learning circle meeting, email is sent separately to facilitator and learners asking to leave feedback.
- Generate report in HTML using all available data from Typeform and learning circle database, push report to facilitator dashboard. Generate graphs as SVG using Python library like Pygal or Plot.ly
- 2 days before final learning circle, send preview of report as .png to facilitator, with a call to nudge people to participate who have not yet. If nobody has participated, show a sample report.
- A few days after the final circle, report preview and link to HTML is shared with learner, facilitator, organizer, with final opportunity to leave feedback.
- Highlight ability to .pdf report from webpage.
- Develop functionality to aggregate reports by team.