Introduce yourself!

Hello Jill. This is Luis Campos, from Spain. I am doing my thesis (PhD) about communities for the common good (within Economy for the Common Good, Felber’s model). One of the assessment implied is on barriers to disability. Would you be so kind to evaluate that scale from your experience? (forgive my poor English!).

1 Like

Hi, I’m Young from the Chicago Public Library - Albany Park Branch. I’m glad to join you and learn how to support my patrons to keep ELL Learning Circle. I would also like to learn how to conduct more Learning Circle programs for the patrons who are shelter-in-place during the COVID-19 pandemic.

1 Like

Hello! I’m Becky Margraf, and I’m the newest staff member of P2PU! I’m here to improve how our team learns from your experiences learning with each other. I’m based in Portland, OR and Berlin, GER. Excited to participate in my first learning circle and meet more members of this wonderful community. :sun_with_face:

2 Likes

Great to see you here, Young!

Sure – send over what you have!

2 posts were split to a new topic: Economy for the Common Good (Spanish)

Hello! My name is Helen Christian and I am interested in learning how learning circles work, and how I can train tutors and adult learners to use P2PU for learning English and preparing for Citizenship. My hope is that eventually tutors and learners take classes on other topics together, and that learners becomes facilitators as well. Thank you!

4 Likes

Hey there Helen, welcome! There are a number of good folks we should connect you too related to your interest. @David_Rosen @Sherry_Lehane1 come to mind. Here’s some resourced shared by David and LAPL English Language Learning Circles and some ideas provided by Sherry https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BsrUBZ0Wyc

3 Likes

Hi everyone …

Jacek

7 Likes

Hi there! Greetings from Transylvania :slight_smile: Where the weather is nice and the learning great.

6 Likes

Hi Jacek…welcome! Witamy :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hello everyone. Greetings from Braga. Isabel

6 Likes

Hello Everyone! Magdalena here, from the Information Society Development Foundation based in Warsaw, Poland. I coordinate an EU project that is about introducing the Learning Circles model to several European libraries in different countries. Exciting :smiley: I’m glad to be able to join this community :hugs:

7 Likes

Hi everyone! This is Claudia S. from Romania :smile: Nice to meet everyone!
Looking forward to some great learning together.:+1:

6 Likes

Hello everyone!

I’m very happy to start learning circles in Romania and I hope to bring many learners into the community.

5 Likes

Warm greetings from sunny Finland! :sun_with_face: -Tuulikki

4 Likes

Hi everyone! Greetings from Finland :slight_smile:

3 Likes

hello everybody from Cologne,
I am very happy to join the team and soon become a supertrainer for LCIL :slight_smile:
good to see you all today !!
Take care, Petra

3 Likes

Hello everyone from Warsaw. I just met a bot and said hello :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m glad you’re on board and that we get to work together virtually and–keeping 2 metres apart at all times–in person.

3 Likes