We’re taking a look at improving the learning circle management page, the home base for running a learning circle. This page is generated once you’ve created a new learning circle and is always accessible from your account dashboard.
Currently, this page offers tools for:
- See and edit information about your learning circle
- Open/close learner sign-up
- See links to the facilitator and learner survey + learning circle final report
- Add, change, or remove meeting dates and times
- Capture feedback about meetings
- Edit automatic meeting reminders for participants
- Send manual messages to participants
- See, and edit details about participants
- Add or remove participants
How we can improve the function and design of these tools to make running learning circles easier?
- Can you find the information you need when you use this page?
- Do any of these tools work in unexpected or undesirable ways?
- Are there any processes you currently do manually as part of running your learning circles?
What do you think? All feedback and ideas welcome!