Try and find a space that you can use consistently for 90-120 minutes each week.
- Easily accessible space
- Consistent access to power and free internet
- Accommodation for any physical and/or learning disabilities in the group
- Restroom availability
- A large wall that you can project onto
- Natural light (studies show that people learn better with it)
- Modular seating arrangements
- Near public transport / free parking
- Have the times been reserved for each weeks?
- Do you have access to any keys that you need?
- Do you know the wifi network name and password?
- Do you know where chairs, tables, and additional supplies are stored?
- Are you aware of any rules determining what time you must finish by each week?