Are registration confirmation emails working?

Hi!

A person interested in our course wrote me to say that she didn’t receive the registration confirmation email. I tried to register a user myself and I haven’t received the confirmation email. I also searched in the spam folder with no success.

I was wondering if this is happening only to me or if it also happening to others.

Hey @jaume_barcelo.

Are you referring to confirmation emails when a user signs up on p2pu.org? That should be working. Please send me the email address of the user by email or PM so I can check the logs to see if we’ve sent it.

@jaume_barcelo Thanks for sending the PM.

There was a problem with the service sending out notifications, it should be fixed now! You can request that the confirmation email be resent at https://p2pu.org/en/profile/edit/email/ when you are logged in. Can you please try that and let me know if you get the confirmation email?

Thanks Dirk!

I didn’t even have to request the confirmation email to be re-sent. I checked my inbox and the notification was already there. Probably the email was waiting in some queue and was sent as soon as you fixed the notification service.

Perfect :smile:

Actually, I triggered the request for you :slight_smile: But there may be another message in the pipeworks that may get round to you as well?

Actually I received two emails for email address confirmation. One at 16:06 (Central European Time) and one at 16:12.

I also received the notifications regarding other users registration.

I’d say everything is working now :slight_smile: