Year-End Roundup ๐ŸŽ‰

Hi all, Iโ€™m Lydian, the new Community Coordinator for P2PU! Iโ€™m new to this community (more about me on our blog), and Iโ€™d like to learn more about your experiences this year.

What have been some of your favorite facilitation moments this past year?
Did anything surprise you?
Did any particular strategies make things easier or more enjoyable?

Looking forward to learning from you all! :tada::confetti_ball::sparkles:

2 Likes

Welcome Lydian, so glad to have you on the team!

Tagging a few folks who might have some great stories to share from this year. @Jordan_Draves @Julie_Chahal @Andrea_Herman @Young_Park @Nicole_James @beth_sheffield @SaraDixon @Priscilla_Rojas-Naim

1 Like

I created a Discord server for anyone who has completed my Learn To Write Fiction courses since 2017. We already have a good number of people whoโ€™ve joined since it opened last week. It seems like every time I do a class no one wants to stop meeting, so this way weโ€™re in one place and Iโ€™ve got two volunteers to moderate and run some regular events to keep folks writing and learning the craft. Weโ€™re still a new server and itโ€™s the holidays and National Novel Writing Month just ended so Iโ€™m sure folks are a little burnt out and busy, but hopefully things will pick up in the new year.

4 Likes

Thanks for this suggestion, Jordan! Love the work youโ€™re doing in your learning circles. Hope to meet you at one of our calls this year!