You’re invited to join P2PU’s check-in call about the praxis of facilitation on Wednesday, May 13, at 12 PM ET
This short one-hour call will be an informal discussion for anyone interested in sharing their approach to live online facilitation, specifically on the topic of encouraging and supporting a group learning process. Although essential to running any online experience, our aim is not to outline online tools, technical skills, or accessibility issues, some of which are already highlighted in COVID-19 Support discussion posts.
Those joining will be expected to share their online facilitation strategies and also discuss specific challenges they are encountering or anticipating.
How to join
- Join by virtually by computer or smartphone by using this Google Meet link: meet.google.com/jzh-kqap-vjc
- Phone Number (US)+1 435-708-1300 PIN: PIN: 699 675 018#
- How do we learn together when we can’t meet together?
- Online Learning Circles (P2PU Blog )
- Tips for new facilitators
- How is a facilitator different than a teacher?
Let us know if you can join by replying below.
Hope to see you then,