Positive Vibes ♥

Be cautious, be sensible, but don’t live in fear. What is helping us here in Cologne is the unimaginably beautiful spring weather we’ve been experiencing–sunshine and flowers go a long way.

1 Like

IMG_6080-2

4 Likes

20200314_103259

This is what makes the order to Stay Safe, Stay Home worthwhile. Our pets are always there to give us unconditional love. We all need to count our blessings in times like this.

Thank you for sharing Nicole!

Take care,
Lucky Duran-Adult Librarian-LAPL

2 Likes

90813413_10158207220192456_3003109513537519616_o

A benefit of being home is getting to hang out with my buddy, Orion (although he does sleep most of the time).

1 Like

The pet pics are adorable :slight_smile: And spending time with our pets is the best destresser.

Don’t forget the 20-20-20 rule–every 20 minutes, take a break from your screen and look at an object 20 feet away for at least 20 seconds. I set a timer, and every 20 minutes bounce on my rebounder (mini-trampoline). This has helped with eye strain and helps me really focus for 20 minutes at a time.

2 Likes

We just received word that home office ends next week, and we are opening to the public, with limited service, starting April 27. There is some anxiety on part of the staff and we are all trying to wrap our heads around going back to work after 3 weeks at home. A reminder to myself to stay flexibile and be open to the new challenges we will face operating under these conditions.

1 Like