Open Education for a Better World (OE4BW): Deadline Nov 15

Open Education for a Better World (OE4BW) is an international online mentoring program, supporting the development and implementation of freely accessible modules and resources – open educational resources, or OER as they are called, that include and address at least one of the United Nations (UN) Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). This Call follows the first two cohorts of the OE4BW program where 49 Open Educational Resources (OER) projects were developed by 49 participants under the supervision of 67 mentors, coming from 25 countries from all over the globe.

http://oe4bw.ijs.si/participate/

1 Like

Thank you so much for this info @Nico_Koenig Great source of open source information.

:+1:

Thank you for sharing.

Excellent initiative - thanks for sharing Nico, I only wish I’d seen it sooner as I would have applied. However, I’ve bookmarked it for next year and now have plenty of time to decide on an appropriate course topic - definitely something to look forward to!!

You should!

I’m actually speaking with Jenni Hayman, who is one of the advisors for this work, tomorrow, to find out a bit more about their plans. I would recommend staying on their mailing list as there may be other ways that you can support their work remotely.