New Course: Programming Theory 2

This is just a quick post to let everyone know I’ve just published a second course in my Programming Theory series entitled Programming Theory in Practice 2 . I have written quite a lot of content, and I am hoping it will be as well received as its predecessor. If anyone has feedback or comments, I would be happy to read these.

Hey @ralfe

I didn’t get a chance to look through the whole course, but wow, it’s a lot of content! The content seems comprehensive and covers a lot of usefull areas for programming.

I think every module has the potential to be a course on their own.

Do you have any feeling for how long it would take someone to complete this course?

Hi @dirk,

I’m quite happy with the course. It took me quite a while to write all of the content, and I am pleased with how it turned out. I’m not sure how long it would take someone to complete. The first course is taking people much longer than I had thought, so it is difficult for me to estimate. I gave an estimation in the meta-data for the course, but I will have to wait and see. One of my employees has signed up for the course today, so I will see what his experience is like.

Regards,
Ralfe