@katherine @Qumisha_Goss, Johanna and Evan, I reviewed your flip chart from our Boston about using social media. The clearest suggestion was that we (and anyone who part of P2PU) could be doing a better job at using Twitter, so I tried my best to summarize only those post-its here.
- Do you have any other suggestions for how P2PU should be using Twitter (and other social media platforms) strategically? Is anyone up for taking the reigns of our Twitter account for a short period to implement some of these ideas?
- Who is the audience when using twitter?
- Make a twitter bot to post what learning circles are happening today. Automatically tag the Library and librarian
- Do a summary tally of learning circles today or by week or month
- Use #p2pu and #learningcircles
- Host a twitter chat
- Connect with Marketing teams who control social media at the library. It could be better to work with a librarian personal account
- #learning circles may not be catchy enough
- #TIL #TILDPL (Today I Learned at Detroit public library)
- Hashtag or accomplishment moment for learners to post with.