Hosting topic-specific resources for learners

@Joseck_Kweya mentioned an interesting issue: He has run similar learning circles multiple times and found it to be useful to share accompanying online resources with the online course he was using for his learning circle.

He asked if we could use this forum for learners to access and discuss specific course resources. Similarly, I know others like @Jordan_Draves made their own course which would feature useful resources for fiction writing. Right now, although we don’t publicize it much, it is possible to add course related feedback on our course page (see ‘facilitator feedback’ https://www.p2pu.org/en/courses/ ) and there is a bunch of information that could be useful for future learners that come from our insight reports (Learning Circle Insights are now available!)

I wonder if anyone else has considered how to host course-specific resources? We’re starting to think about what feedback is most useful for each learning circle and where it would ideally be hosted.

Since I did create my own course using (on creative writing), I added a page to the website of recommended books on creative writing that are not mandatory reading for the class, but if people want to go further in their studies, they can. But that probably doesn’t help for other courses.

Maybe using something like a wiki would be a good way to go. I know we used to do that years ago for my library. There are multiple wiki sites that can let you create your own wiki and within that you could create a page for each topic you wanted to cover. Then it would be easy, I think, to grant editing access to facilitators and let the public/students see the other side.