What do you think?
We have 2 legacy toolkits: https://p2pu.org/en/groups/p2pu-help-desk/ - which is basically the toolkit turned into a course, and the original, which is sitting on our wiki:
I think there is a lot of valuable stuff in here, but it will be a task to pull the good content from a lot of the “How to” which is kind of platform-specific.
@vanessa - d’ya fancy sitting “together” and going through these?
Indeed. It’s on the docket to do this week.
Yes - that would be awesome. Can do morning Berlin/London, or post-community call.
- Now in the new UX!
- Starting point has a primer on what peer learning “is”
- Recent examples from the Community
- Includes directions on our new Badge platform
- Tips and tricks on using markdown, images
- Tips and tricks on Introductions, Facilitation and using the new interface
Hey guys - I posted this in mailing list but no feedback. Hopefully this will get some feedback on Discourse.
I pulled from the docket @bekka mentioned, plus some additional pages and produced: http://info.p2pu.org/get-involved/create-a-course/. Would love peoples feedback, and if it’s good to go, so I can move the task to Done!