Smithsonian’s Objects That Define America (Richard Kurin Distinguished Scholar and Ambassador-at-Large, The Smithsonian Institution.)

What recommendations do you have for other facilitators who are using "Smithsonian’s Objects That Define America"? Consider sharing additional resources you found helpful, activities that worked particularly well, and some reflections on who this course is best suited for. For more information, see this course on P2PU’s course page.

This course received a 4 star rating from a participant!

Is there anything else that you learned or achieved during the learning circle?
We are all making history right now. I wonder what objects the Smithsonian will collect and display to represent 2020.

Do you feel more confident about what you just learned in Smithsonian’s Objects That Define America ?

How do you intend to apply what you learned?
Share some of the stories with my grandchildren.

How well did the online course work as a learning circle?

Why did you give the course 4 star/stars?
We watched more than we talked so we didn’t learn too much from each other.

How likely are you to recommend participating in a learning circle to a friend or colleague?

Why?
I liked taking an on line class which was run by intelligent interesting people.

This course received a 3 star rating from a participant!

Is there anything else that you learned or achieved during the learning circle?
Loved the historical background on objects.

Do you feel more confident about what you just learned in Smithsonian’s Objects That Define America ?

How do you intend to apply what you learned?
Share info with others

How well did the online course work as a learning circle?

Why did you give the course 3 star/stars?
Did not like the discussion questions

How likely are you to recommend participating in a learning circle to a friend or colleague?

Why?
Good format