This month we’ll be sharing strategies for understanding local community interests and learning needs on Friday, February 15 at 12 - 1 PM Eastern Time (when does this happen your time zone?).
- The Google Hangout link is available here:
- Join by phone +1 513-536-6096 PIN: 328 326 733#
- Add it to your own calendar using Google Calendar, or iCalendar
Understanding the learning needs and interests of a local community and being able to host that community in a public space are essential components of every learning circle.
We would like to invite everyone to share their experiences of assessing community learning needs, whether that be surveys, focus groups, registration data or other useful practices and approaches. We will also be sharing our recent experience of adapting the Q-method to a public festival in Amsterdam.
- Q-Method first used by Q from Detroit Public Library.
- How do I know what people are interested in learning about? [P2PU Video]
- Focus group survey
Let us know if you are able to join by replying below.
Hope to see you then,
Using Google Hangout:
- You can connect for free using your web video capability, built-in microphone, typing through the chat box or we can reach you by phone.
- We encourage you to make use of the chat box if there are many people attending. There are no requirements to have video or a microphone to participate.