Develop Your Cultural Intelligence (Purdue University)

What recommendations do you have for other facilitators who are using "Develop Your Cultural Intelligence"? Consider sharing additional resources you found helpful, activities that worked particularly well, and some reflections on who this course is best suited for. For more information, see this course on P2PU’s course page.

This course received a rating from a facilitator!

Did anything about the learning circle surprise you?
My learners were very motivated to seek connections with the course topics outside of class

Do you have any stories from the learning circle you want to share with the P2PU community?
My LC was on developing Cultural Intelligence and the learners always came ready to discuss their experiences and insights.

About how many people showed up for the first meeting?

About how many people showed up for the second meeting?

About how many people showed up for the last meeting?

How well did the online course work as a learning circle?

Why did you give the course 4 star(s)?
The content was taken from a business school and therefore often used business jargon.

How likely are you to recommend facilitating a learning circle to a friend or colleague?

Why?
It is a time commitment, and if you have the drive to do it consistently - go for it!

This course received a rating from a participant!

Is there anything else that you learned or achieved during the learning circle?
Cultural Intelligence was defined with examples and by realistic scenarios

Do you feel more confident about what you just learned in Develop Your Cultural Intelligence ?

How do you intend to apply what you learned?
I will incorporate some of these strategies in my personal life, share with colleagues, family, and friends.

How well did the online course work as a learning circle?

Why did you give the course 4 star/stars?
The videos provided clear and concise descriptions, and the presenter facilitated a positive online discussion.

How likely are you to recommend participating in a learning circle to a friend or colleague?

Why?
The format is welcomed all ages, interests, and abilities.

This course is not currently available, so once again I will fall back on the longer version available through The Great Courses.

Hi, Thanks for Sharing this question on this forum
Python could be a extensively- used, taken, object- acquainted, and high- position communication with dynamic linguistics, used for general programming. it hugely was created by Guido van Rossum, and original free on Gregorian timetable month twenty, 1991.

While you’ll grasp the Python classes in Chennai as Associate in Nursing large snake, the name of the Python classes in Pune communication comes from Associate in Nursing associate of former BBC television comedy sketch series cited like Monty Python’s Flying Circus.

One of the superb opinions of Python is that the irrefutable fact that it’s veritably one person’s work. Generally, new programming languages house units ar developed and discovered by massive pots exploitation horizonless professionals, and because of brand rules, it’s veritably challenging to call any of the individualities concerned within the design. Python is Associate in Nursing associate exception.