An Introduction to Infectious Diseases Part 3 (The Great Courses)

What recommendations do you have for other facilitators who are using "An Introduction to Infectious Diseases Part 3"? Consider sharing additional resources you found helpful, activities that worked particularly well, and some reflections on who this course is best suited for. For more information, see this course on P2PU’s course page.

This course received a rating from a participant!

Is there anything else that you learned or achieved during the learning circle?
I appreciated hearing what other members in the group gleaned from the lecture. They often offered up a personal reflection.

Do you feel more confident about what you just learned in An Introduction to Infectious Diseases Part 3 ?

How do you intend to apply what you learned?
I will be more aware if I ever visit someone in a hospital setting about the safety precautions used to prevent the spread of infections.

How well did the online course work as a learning circle?

Why did you give the course 4 star/stars?
These courses were one way to interact with different people in my community during COVID. There was a bond created with these people we saw every Tuesday.

How likely are you to recommend participating in a learning circle to a friend or colleague?

Why?
It is important to be curious and learn about different subjects in a non-threatening environment. I enticed 2 friends to join our group for the history series. I know they will like it as much as I do… People II recommended these courses

This course received a rating from a facilitator!

Did anything about the learning circle surprise you?
The depth of knowledge of participants.

You recorded in your weekly feedback that 25 participant(s) attended the first meeting. Is this correct?
Yes

You recorded in your weekly feedback that 25 participant(s) attended the second meeting. Is this correct?
Yes

About how many people showed up for the last meeting?

Why did you give the course 5 star(s)?
We learned and had interesting conversations.

How likely are you to recommend facilitating a learning circle to a friend or colleague?

Why?
I like collaborative learning

This course received a rating from a participant!

Is there anything else that you learned or achieved during the learning circle?
Better definition of diseases

Do you feel more confident about what you just learned in An Introduction to Infectious Diseases Part 3 ?

How do you intend to apply what you learned?
A little more current research

Why did you give the course 3 star/stars?
Some of medical terms are confusing

How likely are you to recommend participating in a learning circle to a friend or colleague?

Why?
Learning and sharing