Please introduce yourself!

Oi Cris! Welcome :slight_smile: I didn’t develop the interface but I contributed to some UX design aspects of earlier versions. Ping me if you need anything!

Hey there, P! I really enjoyed the change in approach, focusing on building/making/creating, very inspiring. I’m very happy to see the results. Sorry taking longer to answer, I just got the notification now.

Kind regards and ping me on anything as always.
J

Hi I’m Alvar from Argentina. You might know than I’m Spanish speaker so, sorry for my English :blush:
I want to build Linguistic Connections between educator to share or pedagogical and cultural ideas.
Right now I’m translating the course-in-a-box to use it as framework of a planng-in-a-box idea.
So I will be bothering with a lot of technical and educational things :smile:

Hi I am Zufi - cofounder of StartupReady.Net - http://startupready.net/ . We are looking to generate a free version of a Business Support Provider course here. It would be great to have your input. Learn from your expereinces of how to engage the user and how to leverage the platform.

So far its been a bit daunting - just not sure where to start, what is available, etc.

Look forward to your thoughts and support.

@amaciel welcome here! looking forward to the questions and hearing from your experiences. No apologies needed for bad English, a lot of people around here (including me) speaks it as a second language.

@Zulfiqar_Deo - welcome! Create a new topic with the basic idea for your course, then people can leave questions and suggestions for you there. Also, have a look at howto.p2pu.org to get started with building your course.

1 Like

@dirk Thanks for the direction. I have just started a new thread - Creating a course for Startup Support Providers . It would be great to get some thoughts and comments. I have also had a look at the get building the course - but seem to get lost very easily there.

Hi,

My name is Mikko. I’m a teacher from Finland and ran into some p2pu people at MozFest last weekend. They directed me at howto.p2pu.org and Github, where I am looking to build a course to teach Web Literacy to primary/elementary teachers. Will be needing technical help, probably. Likely. Certainly. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @meeko count with me!

@amaciel Looking forward to it!

Hi, I’m John

I do quite a lot of stuff with Wikipedia, teaching people how to contribute to it, running workshops etc, interested in conservation and sustainability education and volunteer for WYSE International. I’m planning to build a course on P2PU about youth leadership.

1 Like

I am tellio from Kentucky. I am creating a metacourse on creating a community in a box. It is the result of failing rather incandescently in bringing Google + communities and Twitter to face-to-face and university online courses. I suspect that what I need is a little bit of gaming and a little bit of badging and whole lot of improv, adhoc, and fast prototyping. I cannot do this alone. You all are my folk. We will swim in the stream, up or down, doesn’t matter. Good to see so many fish in the school.

1 Like

Hello I am looking for new ways to share educational information about archaeology, anthropology, and biology. I am curious about this site.

That sounds as a good idea!

That sounds like a good idea John Cummings! Sari Salmi

@tellio I just watched this video… I am moved… Thank you!

So glad you liked it. Yes, I have seen it ten times and every time I am moved. I show it to my incoming freshmen composition students. It is a mixed feeling for them.

Terry

That is because they are young :smile:

2 Likes

Folks like you are the true backbone of the net. Good on ya. Now I know who to call on for all things wiki!

1 Like

My name is doug symington and I first encountered P2PU during #Rhizo14 with Dave Cormier and crew nearly a year ago now. I was directly involved in the community at http://EdTechTalk.com (again with Dave and others) for a number of years, and continue to be a great fan of “open” and “community-building” on the web.

I had the good fortune to attend #OpenEd14 in DC last week, and it has me checking out some of the many fantastic open resources available on the web, including P2PU–thanks for your continued good works, and I look forward to exploring more

Passion fueled is the course of your career path. Knowing and feeling “passion-fueled” applying to your multi-media projects, what are you making and learning?