The Science of Success (University of Michigan)

What recommendations do you have for other facilitators who are using "The Science of Success"? Consider sharing additional resources you found helpful, activities that worked particularly well, and some reflections on who this course is best suited for. For more information, see this course on P2PU’s course page.

This course received a rating from a participant!

Is there anything else that you learned or achieved during the learning circle?
It’s good to have diverse group of friends/relationships. More connections the better! :slight_smile:

Do you feel more confident about what you just learned in The Science of Success ?

How do you intend to apply what you learned?
Well, it encouraged me to “stay the course” on achieving my goals. Also, I found out that I am an “energizer-type” of person. :slight_smile:

How well did the online course work as a learning circle?

Why did you give the course 5 star/stars?
We were a “learning circle” with discussions/feedback!

How likely are you to recommend participating in a learning circle to a friend or colleague?

Why?
Well, I’d definitely share with those who might be interested.

This course received a rating from a facilitator!

Did anything about the learning circle surprise you?
This course has outside video links (e.g., to YouTube) embedded in course videos. If I hadn’t reviewed content ahead of time, I wouldn’t have known those videos were there. This makes it difficult to plan how many videos you’ll be able to get through in a session.

About how many people showed up for the first meeting?

About how many people showed up for the second meeting?

About how many people showed up for the last meeting?

How well did the online course work as a learning circle?

Why did you give the course 3 star(s)?
See previous note about videos embedded in videos. This requires careful planning. Otherwise, the course content was fine as an LC.

How likely are you to recommend facilitating a learning circle to a friend or colleague?

Why?
It’s a good way to present interesting content without needing to recruit an outside expert or be a content expert oneself.