Creative Doodling (Pam Garrison)

What recommendations do you have for other facilitators who are using "Creative Doodling"? Consider sharing additional resources you found helpful, activities that worked particularly well, and some reflections on who this course is best suited for. For more information, see this course on P2PU’s course page.

I have a question about this course. It looks like I have to sign up for a free trial to view the videos. As a facilitator, will the attendees also have to sign up for a free trial to view the videos or can I just sign up and screen share with them?

Hi @Nida_Pholananta,

Great question! Our course page listed courses that are added by our wider community and we aim to keep this course list full of courses that are free and open-access. However, the Creative Doodling course was added by someone who had a paid subscription to Creative Bug through their library. So, in that way, it may not be a good course to use as you and your learners might run into roadblocks in accessing the videos, such as having videos or content disappear, or requiring credit card information. We do not recommend using courses for learning circles that require participants to pay to access the content.

That being said, their website states that this course is part of a “free cross-sample” of their classes, so you and attendees may not need to sign up to view the sample videos. Looking around the web, there may be some other video playlists about doodling, or asking your colleagues for advice on similar subjects might be helpful too. Alternatively, start with the free demo videos and be prepared to look elsewhere for additional content as a group.

I hope you find some doodlin’ resources that are helpful for your learning circle when you’re ready :slight_smile:

Nico