This month’s community call we will share our big plans for the P2PU Gathering on Friday, April 26 at 12 - 1 PM Eastern Time (when does this happen your time zone? )
Topic and Agenda
We have yet to make the big announcement, but for now, we can ask you to SAVE THE DATE to join the P2PU Gathering on September 18-20 which will be hosted this year in Boston, USA.
What is this Gathering thing? It’s a time we have to meet up in-person as P2PU champions, learning circle practitioners, and awesome friends, and together, take a deep dive into our work together. Here’s a summary of what happened last year in Kansas City and here’s a reflection created by Marsha from San Jose Public Library.
During our call, we aim to propose a general plan and get your input into ways you would like to take more of an active role in creating this event with us.
More announcements and ideas to come in the month to come!
- The Google Hangout link is available here: meet.google.com/jto-dfqo-etg
- Join by phone tel: +1 224-662-0486 PIN: 132 071 143#
- Add it to your own calendar using Google Calendar , or iCalendar
Let us know if you are able to join by replying below.
Hope to see you then,
Using Google Hangout:
- You can connect for free using your web video capability, built-in microphone, typing through the chat box or we can reach you by phone.
- We encourage you to make use of the chat box if there are many people attending. There are no requirements to have a video or a microphone to participate.